December 29, 2010

Infatuation to love, now that you're all I think about, I'm sure my heart wants you. ♥


M E R R Y belated C H R I S T M A S ! 
to SHERILYN's daily readers ♥.
HARROW, I'm PATRICIA, SHERILYN's erm.. AWESOME FRIEND ! ._.
To prevent her blog from rotting and stinking, so I'm here to help her blog. >-<
As we just got close a few days, so I shall tell SHERILYN more about myself ! :B

I'm 13, going to be 14 in 2011, from Cedar girls'. I know sherilyn through her primary school friend, who is from cedar too, ASHLIE ! ;D But I didn't know sherilyn well then, it was just a hi (: , bye ): NIA. Baddy ): But these few days we became close , and... we are going out on on thursday, for the 1ST time, Just both of us, romantic hur ! YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY ! Okay enough , HAHA .



First of all , I love MAR-CA-ROONS ! ok, it's macaroons. Wonder if sherilyn ate it before .. hmm ^^.
My boyfee gave me a box of macaroon 2 days before christmas day. Cos we were unable to meet on the day itself. ): I ate the mararoons on christmas day, right? You are suppose to open your pressie on christmas, HAHA. It was heaven, and (awww)some. Be jealous people, HAHA, joking. :B

And I love gossip girl ! Anybody watch ??? Season 4 is now online. Arghhh, the next episode's out on Jan 24  ! Oh, fine, I shan't complain anymore. Sorry for the ALL THE CRAP :x,


As I said just now, we're going out on THURS, to SHOP ! Even though we're totally broke ._.
Pathetic only canzxc. The photos above is what I'm searching for for CNY clothings ! If you do know where I can get those from, do comment at sherilyn's tagboard, and she'll notify me ! Or follow me @Patriciatsy at twitter and reply me a tweet ! Tyvm ^^. 
I'm very excited , and looking forward to thursday ! But I scared we shyshy neh *blush* keke, and she'll get a late christmas pressie from me ! It's up to her whether she wants to tell you , tee hee! 
After these few days, I find that SHERILYN's a great, awesome, cute, but EMO -.- girl right ? LOL.
But I hope to be friends with her for a longlong time, hope she thinks the same way too !
So here's the post for today, hope you like it, as it isn't like sherilyn's usual short posts in the past.
& I  SHERILYN YEO TSI YUN ^^.
once again, I'm PATRICIA. k, thx, bai n_n .