November 10, 2010

Trust , what is it ?

 I've trusted people , with my story .
I've trusted a lot of people with it .
A lot of wrong people .

Macs > HougangPlaza > Pool > Lan > HougangMall > Jubilee's House > Vivocity .
Met Jubilee in the Morning for breakfast , pool and lan .
Met Geraldine and headed down to Jub's .
Jubilee fell asleep at home so Geraldine and I went to find Angela .
Went Vivocity till 7.

I've so many plans for holidays , but so little days .
I wanted to study , no books .
I wanted to shop , no money .
Besides , mummy is kind of pissed with me going out so frequently .
I'll stay at home for the rest of the whole of this remaining of this week and next week , i'll only go out for drama and maybe dinner . 
Don't ask me out this whole period of time , thankyou .
After the 2 weeks of guai-ness , i predict that i'll only make 2 or 3 days available for myself to go out .
One day is already taken up by GeraldineChews , Angela and Juballz.
I don't feel like meeting poeple these few days , i don't know . To the extent , i might mia . :\

I hate this when people ask what's wrong .
My answer : Everything.