December 17, 2010

Stuart yeotsihao, my only brother.

Hi brother.
What are the possiblities of you reading this?
0.000001 out of a million?
But i'm still posting it anyway.
You're going to have a test tomorrow, allthebest.
Take care of your wound okay?
You know today, I din't dare to go down to take antispetic for your wound cause of the dark and instead, I asked you to? Your reply was "No, just put the plaster" [Darkness is one of my fears since young.] I kept pestering you, only until you told me that you were having a test tomorrow and you had to revise. I rushed all the way down, turn on all the possible lights I could just to light up my way to the kitchen, open up the first-aid kit and grabbed the antispetic. Yes, I was only doing that for you, even when I'm hungry at night, I wouldn't dare to go down at all. I'm only doing this cause you're my brother, my ONLY brother.
If I can't do it for myself, what more can I do it for you? You know why? Cause you're my only brother.
It's been long since we really had a talk with each other. I know you'll think it's rather dumb for me to bring the softtoy dog almost everywhere I go at home or bring it overseas. The fact is because that softtoy dog was given to me on 12062003, my 6th birthday. It's also my first birthday present from you. Ever since, there was a huge barrier in between of us, that barrier was called communication and age-gap. We're 5 years apart and I know, to you, I might still be that little girl who's still immatured. But when will we ever get to play and talk like how we did when we were young? I want it all back badly.
I know daddy's always somewhat doting me more than you and scolding you more than me. I just can't stand it, even though he's doting me more. I always think it's unfair for you to get all the scoldings and naggings, that's why I always give daddy the blackface whenever he's done nagging at you. I just don't like it whenever this happens, even when we're out on a family outing, he does it when mummy and I are shopping, I witnessed it all. From your face, I could just tell that you don't want to hear the naggings and I can tell it's all hell cause when daddy starts nagging, it never stops.
Brother, I'm sorry for the times I've got you into trouble, sorry for the times I've insulted you, sorry for the times I've irritated you. I'm sorry.
Sleep well and do your best tomorrow!
Don't let daddy get the chance to nag at you anymore okay?
Goodnight.
I love you, my only brother.