October 22, 2010

Just a dream

You're my heart's desire.
Was asked by some pig to blog today :B ,
I'm s-hu-par tired ): ,
I love my zhuzhuzheng&pigzhumin loads .
they never fails to fill the whole toilet with laughter .\m/
They rock ballz eh !
Pigzhumin , I like putting your hair when it's center parting and i think mine's dumb .
PE-ENGLISH-RECESS-DNT-MATHS !
Mr Lian din't come again :\ , 
No PE , even if we had , it'll be cancelled , thanks to the PSI .
Slack the whole PE away .
English , play Taboo :B .
My first word was some Italian food , wtf !
Changed to a new card , easy word : Radio :B
E's turn : Takes card , Face changes to the ughh face .
I shout : " Don't know , change card la ! "
LOL , then she rolleyes , noobshit , waste time only .
Recess , charge phone :B .
Played TjinTeik's ipod touch , win only can .
All the tracks inside rocks la -.- , neh .
Went up 3rd floor , meet pigzhumin & zhuzhuzheng at the toilet .
Both cute siol , Yellow socks and Green socks . :B
Met V for a while outside the toilet and went back to class .
Dnt , did some research and watch some videos .
Slept a little after that .
Maths , did some puzzle thingy with Cher and Glenna .
I like qingwei's method : Walk around class , peep at people's answer for one question , done and walk to next table . \m/ , pro max.
Chiong all the way , :B .
Lunched with Qingwei , Cythia, Athirah , Adilah and Eileen .
Had council workshop .
Hyper all the way only :B .
Thanks to Paige , Qingwei and Cythia laaaaaaaaaaa ! (:
Went to ISH after the workshop , kena bullied by one shortie siol .
Fierce eh , YokHui ): !
Went opposite with Qingwei .
She order some random drink for me , LOL .
Went amkhub to find V .
stupid person lo , dao me in the beginning .
Right in front of v , he hit my stomach .
Walao ._. , neh la you !
Hit my stomach so many times a day .
Pei that pig eat at foodcourt .
Saw Kenzo and XiaoXi .
left hub about 7 plus .
That pig pinch me leh , ): .
Kena bullied lo ): .
165-ed home .
Bloody people , Not civilised at all -.-
Behind me , take up 2 seats each then talk so bloody loud .
The whole bus dont have to know what you're talking about la -.-
I talking on the phone , suaysuay 3 si lao uncle sit behind me -.-
Pissed .

Zhuzhuzheng !


You this super cute zhu :B . I love you plentyplenty laaaa ! You ahhh , relax la , dont get pissed off so easily eh , not worth it de ! :D , ME LIKEY YOUR YELLOW SOCKS ! :B , they're sexy , like my hotpink and purple \m/ . better post the photos tomorrow ahhhh , later i gang up with pigzhumin and rape you ! :B