October 21, 2010

I don't give a fuck anymore -'- .

Cool eh ? :B , i did it out of boredom with my beloved penknife ,
Now one part of my table is screwed -.-
School rock ballz today .
Blogged based on my memory :B , not in timeline format ,
Clarette was being a joker during History today .
Mrs Chia came to talk to me about some handprints that belongs to someimportantguy :B
Clarette suddenly behind me Wow WOW WOW !  damn loud only ._.
Make me laugh till stomache with Eileen & Co. :B
Thanks eh , Zhuzhuzheng and Pigzhumin for making me go crazy in the toilet :B .
Camwhored with them till recess end , " like-a-cool" LOL .
Ate lunch with QingWei & Eileen .
Jonas decided to bond with us and sat with us , LOL :B
Thanks ah , poop . I still owe you a triple chocolate chip cookie ._. , ugh.
Qw&El chiong lunch just to blow ice at each other , whattheshits right !
Glenda , Kimberly & Winglum joined us later . :B
I got influenced by Qw to start shooting ice , shot like siao only :B .
Headshot man , qingwei ! :B
Talked with Kimberly , I find it comfortable confiding in her ,
Thanks dearest panda <: ,
Followed the choir peeps up . :B
Chatted outside choir room , wahseh .
It felt good to know at least some people care ,
Some even think the same way i do .
Thanks Qingwei , Glenda , Kimberly , Yok Hui , WingLum (sorry if i missed you out :B)
Some senior of theirs were playing Without You by 2pm , whattheholycowshit la ! :B .
I blushed in front of Drama Club during the solo auditions , IT'S CALLED BEING NERVOUS LA ):
Drama was much more fun with WingLum around (Y) .
She rock ass laaaaa . So nice to talk to :B .
Cab home , tired max only :\ .

You this zhuzhuzheng ! Go for your volleyballz next week ah ! YOU.PROMISED )': . Me don't care if you want to pon just to go gaigai with me , M-U-S-T go for you volleyballz ah . If not , me no love you , *joking* . I'll still love you de la (Y) . I still owe you one hug ah , tomorrow . (: