October 20, 2010

Some things are better off not being said .

School as usual .
Screw the whole class outing/chalet/event/party . -.-
Bond my butt together okay ?
You never ask for our suggestions , thinkings before planing anything .
You think we are happy with it ?
And please , the way you address the whole class is like we're all your dogs .
You plan what , we must do what -.-
Please la -.- ,
I might as well not turn up ,
Like i said , that day kena menses then have cramp , also have fever , flu and cough (:
*rolleyes*
Went out with Zhuzhuzhenggggggggggggggg today :B !
Whoohooo , that zhu is one zhu can get me damn hyper ! :B
Photospammed :B .
She is "like a cool" pig only :B
She keeps on saying " like a cool "
STUCK IN MY HEAD LO , ._.
She told me many things that she told me to keep it as a secret .
I asked her a question , then she suddenly told me " Alfred"
I literally shouted " Huh ALFRED ?!"
Then i realised he was just a metre away and he was looking in my direction , LOL .
Wtf la .
She got me super hyper , like before all these bitching comes in and drag my mood down .
I love you la , Zhuzhuzheng (Y) !
YOU BETTER REMEMBER YOUR PROMISE TO ATTEND VOLLEYBALL NEXT WEEK AH ! <:
WE LOOK ALIKE , LIKE A COOL , LOL ! :B
You just don't know how much it fucking hurts to know that the least expected of your closest friend to do just happened right in front of your eyes . The feeling was indescribable ...