October 18, 2010

Cause I matter to you , no more .

Sat - Had class reunion with 6Truth'09 . (Y)
Mrs Eio's house is BOOMZ . mf-ing big la .
Sun - ClarkeQuay with Terence .
Ended up at Esplanade . ._.

Me and ZhuZhuZheng came up with a 3 day plan :B .
This is JoeyZheng , known as my ZhuZhuZheng .
Fat and cute hur :B .
The three days plan begins tomorrow . :B
Hurhurhur ! <:

-
You don't know the truth yet you're cooking up stories .I trusted you , ended up , i got hurt .Thank you for making this illusion ,
making me think that things could change for the better this time round .You told me the other time round , how hurtful it felt like .Yet , you're doing it the same thing to me as what she did to you . What do you gain from it , really ? I really wanted to trust with my secrets , with my feelings , with my thoughts . But I guess you proved me that it was a bad idea doing so . The barrier between us just grows bigger and bigger everyday . I thought i would be able to be only me when you're only around . I was wrong , you proved it to me . I told you everything , cause i trusted you wholeheartedly . You know my personality , you know how i do things , yet you went against me . Pretending you din't know me well , told other about what i wasnt .I really din't want to believe whatever others told me , about what you've said behind my back , how you stabbed me from behind . Well , thanks , i guess i've learnt my lesson . A lesson where the best person to trust is none other than yourself . I've got enough of this bullshit .You ought to know it yourself . This isn't the first time . This isn't the first time I'm doubting you . This isn't the first time you broke my trust for you . This isn't the first time you've got me thinking for hours about this . This isn't the first time this made me cry . I just want to thank you , for putting me through this bullshit , make this a memorable one . Thankyou .
I know longer matter that much to you anymore ,
Maybe i don't even matter to you .