October 15, 2010

I'm outta control ;

5B doesn't seem afraid of O levels which is merely 10 days away , joke .
Rulin coming to school today , can even afford to joke around with me .
Jason still at his friend's house , still can go out later . -.-
School was oh-so-boring .
Cher has seen my most of my unglam sides in a day :B *shy*
My results -
Maths; 87/100
English Paper 2; 24/50 [ I failed -.- ]
Geog; 56/100
Dnt; 56/100
Chinese; - Letter writing 10/20 , Compo 26/50 , Paper 2 37.5/70 .

FINALLY PASSED MY CHINESE \m/ ,
mf-ing happy only la ! :B ,
But look at the rest , eat shit only -.- ,
-
Why am I becoming so restless lately ? :\ .
I'm sorry if i've affected those around me .
Dont worry , i'll be okay , i guess ?
Sometimes , i want someone to read my mind and tell the other person involved about my thinkings and how i feel .
It's just simply impossible :\ .
I've let little things affect me ,
Tiny little comments affect me the most .
Why is this so ? :\ ,
I simply care too much what others say ?
I just don't know how to voice my views anymore .
I'm too afraid to hurt , to speak up .
Afraid of other's bitching .
Since when am i like this ? :\ .
whatthefuck is happening to me ? ):
Im sure i can just pull a smile ,
Fake a smile , hide all my emotions .
Yea , who cant ?
A smile never fails to hide everything .