October 14, 2010

My love is so big , for you , for you .

taken @ Sentosa ;
Spot the heartshape in the sky ? <:

With Ashlie; Chiochio :B

With Vinny; Candybaby :B .

With Junyang ; KingKong :B

With WeiHao ; Elmo Chua
Junyang and Ashlie came to my doorstep today , to surprise me .
I love them eh ? (:
Both of them started playing MegaJump on my phone .
Junyang scored 118k , his second time playing only O: ,
Pro or what ? :B
Walked around VivoCity while waiting for Vinny and Weihao .
Saw Shuqi , Minyi , Weiyao and co.
Ate SushiTei , $50++ . (Y)
Accompanied Chiochio to MRT station
Hugged her goodbye .
Headed to SuperMart then Sentosa .
Talked to Vinny while standing at the sea .
h2h about many things eh ? (:
Thanks dearest for hearing me out .
Played and watched the sunset .
Left the place around 730 .
Saw the Song of The Sea's effect .
Nice way of contributing to Global Warming eh ? :B
Went to 7-11 , Chatted there for a while
Headed home :B
Vinny and Weihao ;

-Started since 101010 ; (L)
One is my CandyBaby , Another is my Elmo.
Last long kay ? (:
Elmo , you've jio-ed her since 1507 eh ? Treasure her , She's one-of-a-kind , a kind that is hard to find and get . If you ever hurt her , i've already warned you , I'll pluck all your red hair out , leaving you mao-less :B .
CandyBaby , don't think about Matthew anymore , if he's still bothering , like i said , give him my number , i'll settle it for you (: , dont worry about it too much yeahh . Last long with Elmo . <: