November 18, 2010

Day one without you;

Ain't he cute ?!
AND NO , I'M NOT A PAEDOPHILE !-.-
Hey dearies .
Haven't been blogging much cause of my laziness every night .
sorry eh ! :x .
My parents went to Bangkok ; i kope their room , h3h3h3.
Every inch of the room is filled with my DNA .
I have the Internet on my side ; a television to enjoy ; a toilet to poop and bathe in ; a water bed to dream of sweetdreams .
I can sleep as late as i want to , or even ton .
I can talk on the phone as late as i want .
I can use the computer as long as i want .
Damn , my life's sweet ! :B .
I kind of miss Bangkok though.
I miss the food there , the friendly people there , the nightmarkets there , THE SHOPPING!
I miss my daddy's friends there , i miss their big big companies (k3k3k3) , i miss their dogs ): .
Kind of regretted not going .
Oh well , on the brighter side , drama has been fun with Mr Thomas .
I kind of hope that Miss Joe doesn't come back so quickly though :\.
By then , everything will go back to square 1 .
No hyper-ness , no jokes , no shouting at 4th floor , no fun ! ):
Drama occupied the whole of my week.
Ain't doing on ArmyDaze anymore , I prefer the new script so much better even though there isn't any humor but more people are included in this play .
Shouted at 4th floor today \m/ , did the band hear us from the 1st floor ? :D
We did a screwedup run , in the end , we did parts of it with Indian accent , British accent , even translating the script to our own mother tongue .
Drama is getting sweeter and sweeter each day :B .
Let's go blow Commonwealth , RiverValley and Woodgrove's mind away tomorrow at SCAPE ! :B
To the not so awesome part ): , dearest piggy is away at Bintan for 3 days .
THREE DAYS , it ain't that long right ? (:
It's just part and parcel of life .
I'll wait for your call on Saturday , dearest !