November 29, 2010

Is it time to go ?

Stand up for what you believe in .
Even if it makes you the odd one out.

I.STILL.CAN'T.BELIEVE.I'M.MISSING.COUNCIL.CAMP.THANKS.TO.MR.HOTNESS ! ):
I saw Qingyi's Facebook , THEY ARE AT HOUGANG MALLLL ! ):
So friggin' near my house .
AHHHHHHHHHH ! D: D: D:
I.WANT.TO.GO.COUNCIL.CAMP.YOU.STUPIDDDD.FEVER!
I bet i'm missing hell loads of fun D: .

There was MAMA awards yesterday.
I saw tweets and Facebook status and I just want to blog my point of view.
Firstly, if you're a fan of a group or band from SM, they won't friggin' appear cause there's conflicts between SM and MNET.
Secondly, if the particular group or band did not turn up for yesterday's event, THEY WON'T GET THE AWARD.
Thirdly, don't insult other groups or bands if you don't want fans from them to insult the one you fantasise .
So quit whining like a brat that your group or band did not turn up if you don't know the first 2 facts. Get your facts right before complaining.
JYP won a few awards CAUSE THE BANDS OR GROUPS UNDER THEM TURN UP.
I'm happy that 2pm won a few awards cause I'm their fan.
You like your own band or group, i like mine.
So quit hating other bands or groups cause the award went to them.
They earn it. If you want your deary bands or groups to win, ASK THEM TO ATTEND then -.- , then again, what we do? We're one out of a million fans of theirs . The Managers are only doing their job. They will be different view of how they should work, hence, conflicts. So just stop insulting other bands or groups.
I'm not pinpointing at anyone. Like I've said, IT'S MY POINT OF VIEW.
Oh and one of my tweets saying that I don't think Taeyang can sing live has insulted some people.
Dudes/Dudettes, I was saying from my point of view.
I think his mv and looks are amazing. [eg. Wedding Dress.]
But try searching "Taeyang MR removed" , I heard Wedding dress and I was shock at the quality of his voice .
And no, I'm not saying I can do better or whatsoever but don't you think that after so many years of training they should be able to at least perform a high standard for singing live with Music Removed ? I'm not insult Taeyang here at all . And I won't say that bands I like do a rather good job either but still i support them. The only band that i think that can sing live is 2am . Yes, 2am ! You can actually hear their voices loud and clear because their background music is at the minimum. 2am+2pm=1day . ONE DAY FTWS ! <:
I don't mean to insult anyone in this post.
If you ain't happy with what my views are, drop me a tag on my tagboard.
Tag replies soon.