December 7, 2010

Mnet Ultimate Live Asia Concert FTW !

Got back my laptop yesterday only.
Walao, redownload everything, MSN 2011 sucks hell only!
Attempting to post all the photos on facebook again.
So blogging to kill time. :)

03.12.2010
Went Vanessa's house at Bedok at 7plus.
Her dogs are freaking cute! <:
Watched Wild Bunny. :B, Taecyeon damn cute okay!
Ate dinner there and continued watching.
Left her place at 10.
Headed to Marina Bay.
Went 7-11 to buy snacks and water.
Headed to find Marina Bay Sands Exhibition Hall.
I kept on looking up at Marina Bay Sands Hotel, hoping to catch a glimpse of 2PM or 2AM. :x
Reached there around 11(?).
Walao, freaking lot of people going to stay overnight.
The stupid management keep on chasing us away, wtf only.
Still ask us to go home and study -.- ,
Had a pre-queue behind MBS.
Con people only-'-.
Queue-ed there with Vanessa and friends that we made with, Yuting, Vivian and two Malay girls, I failed to remember their names ):
Yuting damn cute only, she keeps on talking about Nichkhun and how perfect her dream was when he was in it, LOL.
Camwhored a little with others.
I slept for a little while.
My monthly reds wasn't exactly helping me :(.
Changed to 2pm shirt and highwaist shorts.
Decided to go get Macs.
Instead went to MBS hotel :B.
Some Malay guys kept talking to the malay girls.
Then ask all of us our age.
I said 21.
Wah, then they keep talking at traffic light.
I decided to shout "GREEN LIGHT!" when it turns green.
"GREEN LIGHT!" then everyone started walking, LOL.
Went to their hotel lobby to roam around.
2pm were staying at Building 3 , Tower 2, if i'm not wrong.
Yuting damn cute! She take $10 out the go to the guard, 2PM staying here right? and kept waving her $10.
All of us laugh damn hard.
We eventually sort of pull her away.
Headed back to the venue where we left our belongings.
at 4 plus,suddenly everyone ran to the place where we had been chased away.
The whole thing was messed up, we ran here and there.
They started the queue early!
They let us in at around 6 plus.
Everyone was pushing in just to get into the small door, wtf okay.
Vanessa and I held hands for damn long as we're afraid if we lost each other.
But decided to let go later cause it was really too squeezey.
This fucked up monkey practically put her bag on her shoulder, blocking everyone's view to the front.
All of us insulted her in her face, it's not like her bag is from Prada or Dior or LV what-.- ,
She later practically climbed over me, wtf only okay-'- .
People having cramps already, you still climb, monkey escape from the forest ah.
Managed to get in within the first 500 \m/ , BLUE TAGS FTW OKAY.
Vanessa, Yuting, Vivian and I went to eat.
The food cost a bomb ._. ,
I slept while they were talking there.
Around 10, we went to queue for the places.
We were the first few of blue tags (Y).
Monthly reds were being a bitch again :(.
Ordered Mac delivery as we can't leave the place [Management's rule-.-]
4 plus, they moved us to outside the venue of the concert.
People were surrendering their cameras.
I sneaked mine in (Y).
We had front row standings (Y).
it was 5.30 pm only.
They played MVs over and over again.
All of us started screaming already.
At 6, MBLAQ began their performance.
I know they sang Y and other songs.
Mir was hot only!
It was Miss A next.
They sang a couple of songs and danced in front of us.
Next was 2AM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Y)
OMFG OKAY.
They kept singing in front of us!
Jinwoon was in front of me only! *faints*
Jokwon was beside him then ChangMin and Seulong.
I WANT SEULONG TO STAND IN FRONT OF ME BESIDE JOKWON AND JINWOON LA ! ):
While they were singing, Jinwoon kept looking towards me and vanessa's direction.
He did his cute smile which is still currently stuck in my head.
It makes our heart melt okay! :)
Jokwon was hot only!
They gave out teddybears, JOKWON KISSED HIS 5 TIMES IN FRONT OF ME AND THREW IT! OMFG , I WANT IT !
They sang around 4 songs in front of us! (Y)
It was Beast next.
They sang Beautiful where everyone shouted YOU when Beast sang BEAUTIFUL.
They sang a couple songs in front of us.
Doojun was hot <: .
Finally it was 2PM ! (Y)
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG , they sang the most songs okay!
But they were rather gloomy on that day, except for Taecyeon which was eff-ing hot.
Junho was standing in front of me for a second and i was screaming like some crazy girl.
They were singing Only You while gaving out roses, i wanted it badly okay ):.
They kept singing their songs at the backstage there ): .
Hardly got any shots of them.
I know i have a couple of WooYoung's for Vanessa and Ken, it was like maybe the best shots out of the 2PM's performance i could get ._.
Ended at around 9.
Vanessa and others went to hotel to stalk 2PM and 2AM.
I headed to find couzzy :B .
Headed home at 11.
Freaking tired only.
The photos are having problem on Facebook , I'll reupload again!
My voice was first voiceless, then it was like Junsu's [according to my cousin], then it's sexy now.
It was worth getting voiceless okay! (Y)




Listen to my heartbeat, It's waiting for you!
10 points out of 10!
-2PM.