December 13, 2010

Changes.

Hey pretty people!
Just changed my blogskin.
And no, i din't copy anyone.
To speak of it, I haven't really seen anyone's blog except TeeXueYing;Teletubbie's cause I've helped her blog once. Other than that, I haven't bloghop recently. Explains why you don't see sherilyn yeotsiyun's tag on people's blog.
Anyway if you think it looks like yours and you want me to change, speak up and I will :).
Cause i certainly understand how it feels like to be copied. :)
And please ah! Written clearly, TELL ME AND I'LL CHANGE. So don't go "Walao, Sherilyn copied my blogskin" or "I want Sherilyn to change her blogskin leh! It's like mine ya'know!" Don't make me slap you. -.-,*I'm friendly*
There's so much lined up next week.
AND I NEED TO PREPARE 5 people's birthday present in less than 2 days?!
Monday-Lunch with Tuition Teacher, her treat of course, cause I scored A1 for maths :B.
Tuesday-Cycling with Wingy, Ken & Jenson[I'll run cause I can't cycle, SO DOES KEN!]
Wednesday-Clarette,Qingwei,Valerie,Krishan&Mikail's Birthday Buffet.
Thursday-Study with G.
Friday-EMPTY?! I remember I had something on Friday~, oh well, just wait till the person contacts me, :x. If no one does then I'll either go school or be at home.

AND I WANT ALL OF YOU TO KNOW SOMETHING.












JUNGJINWOON HAS THE CUTEST SMILE.
:x,



cr:http://fyeahjinwoon.tumblr.com/
Last one made me laugh the hardest :B.

2AM;Jinwoon's 0:24-0:25,1:15-1:17 [Killer smile!]
2AM;Seulong's 0:27-0:29, [cute or what?]
2AM;Jokwon's 0:38-0:54 [His voice is (Y)]
2PM;Taecyeon's 3:23-3:24 [Last part is his rap(Y)]
2PM;Nichkhun's 3:36-3:50 [Hot only!]
Generally, I listen to 2PM's songs more to 2AM's but overall, I'm biased to Jinwoon&Nichkhun more.
ONEDAY FTW (Y)!
I guess Beast too(?):B,I've been listening to a lot of their songs and I mean, ALOT.
P/S: JYP looks like a chameleon to me, no harm.