November 3, 2010

I'm currently rotting at home ,I've got absolutely nothing to do other than play Maplestory ._. .
What's making me worse is my stupid monthly red -.- ,
AND MY PERFECT HAIR ._. , cause i'm not going out today and my hair's so nicely nice today . It pisses me .
AND NO , I'M NOT PMS-ing .

Went out with pig yesterday .♥
Went plaza sing and walked to orchard central .
Orchard Central's nice , it's peaceful . :B
Pig mrt-ed with me to LorongChuan , thankyou . (:
Met Vinny and her friend , Kyra at 7 plus.
Waited for Kyra to get changed out of swimming costume and went out of the condo .
Walked till Ashlie's but sadly she wasn't home :\ .
Settled at Serangoon Park and h2h-ed there .
It was nice talking to them .(:
It's like knowing that you're not the only person facing the problem alone but others too .
Left the park at 10 .
Mrt-ed to Vinny's .
Left Vinny's at 11.
Mummy and Daddy was nice not to nag at me , yay ! :B
Going out tomorrow with Zhuzhuzheng and maybe , Gonggonggen.
Friday's with Clarette , that xiaogirlgirl better bring her phone out uh , a phone which is charged , fully charged ._.


Tonight's all i've got .
I'll tell her tonight .
I'll get my answer tonight .
Nothing will happen tonight .
I hope i'll get her trust tonight .
I'm not going to leave you.