November 5, 2010

With all my heart ,

On the phone with my dearest pig ! :B

I LOVE MY MUMMY ! ;♥

She's so understanding , i love her .
She's one of the kind of mummy that you can never find on the streets .
Yes , she nags , a lot .
But it's not cause she enjoys , is cause she cares .
I love her .
There's so many mummies in this world , but i only want one .
My mummy is the one i want . (Y)

Went Vinny's at 230 ,
Met her netball peeps , they thought i was 14 , 15 . whattheshits ?!
Met Kyra .
159-ed to YioChuKangPrimarySchool
Called JunYang 10 times just to ask how to get to the gym -.- ,
After that , they made us walk hell lot to find them .
Meet them outside Hougang Secondary .
Walked down to Junyang's
Talked things thru with Vinny .
Vinny and WeiHao talked .
Bid Farewell
325-ed to HougangMall .
Had Frolick (Y) .
Saw KenYeo , -'- .
Went 5th floor to slack and chat .
Went to Cotton On after that .
Bought a necklace with Kyra . \m/
Went Watsons to get something .
MRT to Orchard to meet parents .
Saw LiuShuYuan ontheway to BYSI .
My mummy bought me manymany things (Y) .
She bought me a caramel brown bag , lime green hairband , a blackshorts and white longsleeve shirt from BYSI and shoes .
She spent almost a 100 buck on meeeee today ! :B .
Luckily i wasn't shopping without her or else
I NO MORE MONEY LO ! ):

I love my mummy :D
IN YOUR ASS , IN YOUR FACE , IN YOUR BOOB , IN YOUR PENIS ! \m/

Tag Replies ;
paige: heyhey dar , cheerup alright ? (: We have the same problems , so fight tgt alrights ? ;D loveyouttm
>Halloh dearest , You too yea . I love you too (:
YUNXUAN !: tagggedd :P CHEERUP ! :D >Thankyou deary !
paige: it's okay (: next time alrights ? (: Fight till the very end , be strong !! don't be disappointed . I don't mind ;D
>Alright . Yea , Fight till the very end (Y) .
ClaretteLOVESYOUUU !! :D: HEY , CHEERUP UH ! Never give up hope (: I know it's been really tough for you but at least you manage this year , WITH ME OF COURSE lastlongwithhimbabe<3
>Thanks babe , HAHA , yea with you . Thanks dearest , you too , love .
glenna,: HEY ! Thanks for your dedication ! LOVE IT VERY MUCH !
>Hey ! No problem , glad that you did . (Y)
Qingwei: HAHA! we see who get throughh first! :D ask him don't pick up yours. :D HAHA in your face. :D
>Okayokay , set . NO CHEATING . ):
PANDA!: ZOMG I SAW MY DEDICATION! ;DDDD (Y) ILYTTM! rock on! (:
>AHAHAH , (Y) ! Thankyou , i love you to the max too . (:
XIAOYINGGG .: Hello yeotsiyun ! Cheer up kay . (:
>Thankyou fooxiaoying. Will de (:
Gloriaaaa': Tagged pupu! ^^
>Thankyou pupu ! (Y)
Glenda: SterlingKnight is da bomb<3 :)
Glenda: Yay! Thanks STICKYMONSTER! :) I wan me sticky later thank yahs! <3 you are most welcome:) weird's my middle name thank you:D
I agree ! He's sexy ! :B , no problem love ! :D
Diniee: HEY :B LINK UP!
>Linked .
Samoeul: Tagged
>Thanks .
cheryltsm: tagged (:
>Thankyou !
Jonas: hey bibs tag(;
>Hey boob ! LOL , Thankyou . (:
twentyeightohnine: HELlo PIGGGGGGGGG~ :B
>Halloh pigggggg ! :B
Joey: YEOOOOO! :B I LOVE YOU LA
>ZHENGGGGG ! :B , I LOVE YOU TOO LA .
Joee: tagged babe ! link me !
>Linked .
YUNXUAN !: Tagged pretttyy !
>I'm not pretty . Thanks ! (:
Abbie: Hello Gurl ! Taggies here and link me babe :D
>Linked .
Vanessa: I like your nails :D
>HAHAH , Thanks ! :D
Paige: Tagged , dar ! :> loveyoutobits <3
>Thankyou ! iloveyou !